Here is our 2018/2019 Central Dauphin Rams Swim Team Roster
- We have re-opened the Uniform and Spirit Wear Store for additional orders. The store will be open until Sunday November 25. No orders will be able to be placed after the 25th. The link for the store is here: https://cdswimmingspiritwear.itemorder.com/sale All orders will be delivered at the team pasta party on Friday December 7th
- Please complete the uniform survey so that we know if you are borrowing any pieces of the uniform. Survey must be completed by Friday November 23 Survey link is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ivE47FQyQ8-fNNEMaUCDkj7UNrx0hrTKl7nRAkYcc0I/edit . If you are borrowing any uniform items they will also be handed out at the team pasta party on December 7th. Coach has ordered team swim suits and they will be handed out as soon as they arrive.
- Pictures will be taken on Monday November 26th at 2pm at Central Penn (450 Powers Ave, HBG). Please wear a white t shirt and a black swim suit if you have one. If you have your own warm-up jacket, please bring it. Boosters will have extra warm-up jackets on hand for anyone who does not have one. HACC swimmers will have their pictures taken first so that they can then head to HACC for practice. There is no bus for pictures or practice on Monday. Let us know if you need transportation and we can try to help with carpools. If you are out of town on the 26th, the make up day for pictures is November 29th 3pm at Central Penn. Link to the poster order forms is here: https://cdrams.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/swimming-cdhs.pdf Note: these are different than the Lifetouch forms that were handed out at practice. The Lifetouch Photos will be taken at school prior to the Hershey Meet.
- Practice schedule for the remainder of this holiday week is as follows: CP: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 3:00 – 4:15 . Note: Practice at CP ends at 4:15 NOT 4:30 as was previously communicated. PLEASE pick up your swimmers immediately after practice. The coaches are not able to leave Central Penn until ALL swimmers have been picked up so please be timely. HACC: no practice the rest of this week, HACC will be closed for the Holiday.
- Our scrimmage meet with Trinity High School is Thursday December 6th, 6pm at Keystone Aquatic Center – 103 Midway Drive, Carlisle. ALL swimmers will attend this meet. Central Penn swimmers will have practice after school as scheduled. HACC swimmers should report to Central Penn (450 Powers Ave, HBG)
- Team pasta party is Friday December 7th – 5537 River Road 6:00 – 8:30. The boosters will provide the main entree and drinks. Please sign up to bring an item to share. ttsu.me/jtayaw
- Dover Eagle Invitational is Saturday December 8th – All swimmers attend additional details to come.
We have a few swimmers who were not cleared to try out on Friday due to the impact testing be cancelled last week. We will not have the complete roster until tomorrow (Monday) evening. Unless Coach Kesler spoke to you about changing your practice location (there are a couple of swimmers coach spoke to on Friday) all other swimmers are to report to the same practice location that they attended Friday.
Here is the practice schedule for this week
- Monday: Practice for all swimmers. Meet at the flagpole immediately after school to catch the bus. Swimmers must be picked up at Central Penn at 4:30 or HACC at 4:45. If swimmers are not picked up at HACC by 4:45 they will take the bus back to CDHS for pick up there.
- Tuesday: Practice for Central Penn swimmers. NO Practice for HACC swimmers on Tuesdays. Bus will be take swimmers to Central Penn. Swimmers must be picked up at 4:30 at Central Penn
- Wednesday: Practice for Central Penn swimmers 3:00-4:30. Swimmers must get their own transportation to and from Central Penn. Please let us know if you need help with transportation. No practice for HACC swimmers (HACC is closed for the holiday break)
- Thursday: No Practice – Happy Thanksgiving
- Friday: Practice for Central Penn swimmers 3:00-4:30. Swimmers must get their own transportation to and from Central Penn. Please let us know if you need help with transportation. No practice for HACC swimmers (HACC is closed for the holiday break)
- Monday Nov. 26: All Swimmers report to Central Penn for pictures at 2:00pm. HACC swimmers will have their pictures taken first and can then Immediately leave for HACC for practice – 3:15 – 4:45. Central Penn swimmers will stay for practice at Central Penn until 4:30. Picture order forms are here – https://cdrams.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/swimming-cdhs.pdf. Make up day for pictures is Thursday November 29th.
- If you have not yet turned in your 5 Fundraising letters (or a check for the $50 buy out) Please drop them in the booster box in Coach Keslers classroom (140) Monday morning.
- We will send an email tomorrow evening with the final roster.
CD Swim Boosters
Coach Kesler has added a scrimmage meet (aka “a swimmage”) with Trinity High School to our calendar. Thursday December 6th, 6pm at Keystone Aquatic Center – 103 Midway Drive, Carlisle.
ALL swimmers will attend this meet. Central Penn swimmers will still have practice as scheduled. HACC swimmers should report to Central Penn by 4:30. The bus will depart from Central Penn for the meet in Carlise.
Thank you to everyone who attended our parent meetings. Here is what we have coming up…
- Dry land training sessions will continue this week Tuesday & Thursday immediately after school until 3:45
- The CD Swimming online Uniform and Spirit Wear store is now open through Sunday, November 11 link to the store is here: https://cdswimmingspiritwear.itemorder.com/sale. All uniform & spirit wear items are expected to arrive before the Dover Invitational on December 8th and will be handed out to swimmer at the pasta party on December 7th. If you have any questions regarding the uniform and Spirit Wear sale please contact Missie Thrush at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-443-8456.
- Completed physicals forms must be turned into the school main office or the Athletic Training Room no later than Wednesday, November 7th , 2018. Information on school physicals can be found here: http://www.cdschools.org/Page/1427
- Once they are addressed, the fundraising letters that were in your packet from parent night can be turned into the booster box in the school office.
Please let us know if you have any questions
CD Swim Boosters
Welcome to the start of our 2018 / 2019 CD Swim Season!
- Dry land training has begun and will run every Tuesday and Thursday immediately after school until 3:45, all are encouraged to attend.
- Our first Parent informational meetings will be held Tuesday October 16th at 6:30pm in the CDHS cafeteria
- Team registration form is here: 2018/19 Registration Form