WAY TO GO RAMS!!!
We are so proud of our swimmers!! You rallied despite a difficult end to the week and came home with top trophies from the Dover Invitational. Out of 26 teams our boys came home with the 2nd place and the girls the 1st place.
- Brady Cummings is missing his team warm up jacket. PLEASE check your bags/closets/cars to see if you came home from Dover with an extra jacket.
Here is what we have one deck:
- Monday: practice will held at HACC for ALL swimmers (NO Central Penn). Reminder: if swimmers are not picked up at HACC by 4:45 they will take the bus back to CDHS for pick up there.
- Tuesday: Central Penn swimmers will have practice as usual at Central Penn.
- Wednesday: Central Penn swimmers will have practice as usual at Central Penn. HACC swimmers will have practice as usual at HACC.
- Thursday: Our first dual meet vs Hershey. 4pm at Derry Twp Parks & Recreation, 605 Cocoa Ave, Hershey, PA 17033. We will have our first restaurant fundraising night at Teds (7300 Allentown Blvd, Harrisburg, PA 17112) following the Hershey meet. Swimmers, friends, family, Please come join us and support the team!! No fliers or coupons needed just tell your server you are there for the CD Swim Team Fundraiser. PLEASE spread the word to all of your friends, neighbors and family members.
- Friday: CP swimmers at CP as usual, HACC swimmers at HACC.
Other items from the Boosters:
- Pictures: Please share any pictures you take at meets or team events on our shutterfly site – https://centraldauphinhighschoolswimming.shutterfly.com/ . You can also access the site from our website cdrams.org
- Sheetz Coupon Books ($10 each) and Giant Cards ($50 each). Kathy Conway will have these at every meet. Sheetz books make great stocking stuffers, gifts, keep one in your car…please help support the team by purchasing some of these coupon book at the next meet.
- Dont forget as you are doing your holiday shopping any purchases from https://www.swimoutlet.com/cdswimming/ helps support our team.
- We understand that many have questions, please watch for emails this week as we will keep everyone updated as we receive any additional information.