Congratulations to all of our swimmers on a great scrimmage with Trinity last night. Coaches were pleased to see the team looking so good so early in the season!! I will post results as soon as they are available. Request from the coaches: Please cc Coach Starsinic (email@example.com) when you email the Athletic Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) about taking your swimmer home from a meet. That way she has record of it also. She will have the list for you to sign when you take your swimmer.
Here is what we have on deck….
- Team pasta party is TONIGHT, Friday December 7th – 5537 River Road 6:00 – 8:30 at the Conway’s 5537 River Rd. We are the third house after the house with the colorful Christmas lights (you cant miss the lights) We have a brick mailbox with the address on the front. Swimmers who drive themselves can park anywhere on our side of the street. The boosters will provide the main entree and drinks. Please sign up to bring an item to share. ttsu.me/jtayaw
- Dover Eagle Invitational is Saturday December 8th –9:00 am, at the Dover Intermediate School swimming pool, 4500 Intermediate Avenue, Dover, PA 17315 NOTE: This is not the high school, the pool is not located at the high school
- Departure time: Swimmers must be at the high school by the auditorium/gymnasium entrance by 6:15 am, Saturday, the buses will be leaving on time – PLEASE BE PROMPT.
- What to Expect: This will be a long day, the booster club will provide drinks and some snacks. Swimmers may also want to bring spending money for concessions. Please pack warm clothes, pool acceptable footwear and towels, pillow, whatever you need to be comfortable and something to keep you busy between events. Swimmers will be seated outside the pool deck where it may be cold. Don’t bring chairs on the bus, if you want to use one, have your parents bring it for you.
- EVENTS: Psych Sheet is attached. Coaches will have a program Saturday morning for lane and heat assignments. We are trying to get a timeline of the meet if a timeline or heat sheet becomes available before Saturday morning, we will send it out. Parents can follow along with the meet results on Meet Mobile – just go to your apps store and download Meet Mobile: Swim for a nominal fee, or go to https://www.active.com/mobile/meet-mobile-app.s . Parents may take swimmers home after emailing Mr. Hunter in advance (cc Coach Starsinic) Swimmers should not leave the meet without checking in with the coaches regarding the possibility of swimming additional events. Booster will send a text via remind when the bus leaves Dover to head back to CDHS.
- PARENTS: Parents are free to attend the invitational, if they wish, but again, remember that this is a very long meet. There may be an admissions charge. The meet begins at 9 am and will most likely end around 4 pm. This is much different than our regular dual meets that last approximately 2 hours. It is also very crowded with limited, and usually packed, spectator seating.
- I will have Sheetz Coupon Books ($10 each), Giant Gift Cards ($50 each) and Team Magnets ($5 each) available for purchase tonight and at all meets.
- Swimmers will be getting their uniform and spirit wear items tonight. Coach is still waiting for suits to arrive. He will hand out what he has to swimmers who need them tonight. If you do not have a team suit for Saturday Coach said to wear whatever suit you choose. Anyone who is not able to attend tonight we will bring it for you Saturday.Please let me know if you have any questionsGO RAMS!!!Kathy Conway