Here is what we have coming up:Thursday November 15: Final pre-season dry land immediately after school until 3:30FINAL IMPACT TEST will be Thursday at 3:30. If your swimmer has not had an impact test they MUST meet outside of the gym immediately after dry land to take the impact testFriday November 16: Time Trials/Try Outs @ HACC OR First day of practice at Central Penn Coach Kesler has told most swimmers where they should go on Friday. IF your swimmer is not sure where to go please have them see Coach Kesler at dry land Thursday to confirm where they should go.Swimmers taking the bus MUST be out in front of the school by 2:35 to board the bus. Coach Kesler will be at the flagpole to direct swimmers to the bus. The bus will first drop swimmers at Central Penn then will continue on to HACC.
- Swimmers at Central Penn must be picked up at Central Penn at 4:30 – there will be no bus after practice at Central Penn.
- Swimmers at HACC can be picked up at HACC at 4:45. If swimmers are not picked up at HACC at 4:45 they will take the bus back to Central Dauphin High School and can be picked up there. Once the bus is leaving HACC all swimmers still at HACC must board the bus – no swimmers can be left at HACC. If you plan to pick up your swimmer at HACC you must be there by 4:45 or they will be on the bus.A complete team roster should be available by Monday November 19th – we will email and post the roster on the website as soon as possibleNEXT WEEK: Practice bus will leave immediately after school – Practice Schedule is below – NO PRACTICE THURSDAY – Happy Thanksgiving!
- Central Penn Swimmers: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 3:00 – 4:30. Swimmers should be picked up at CP at 4:30
- HACC Swimmers: Monday 3:15- 4:45 – we are waiting confirmation from HACC to see if the pool will be open Wednesday or Friday and we will update all asap.
Monday November 26th: PICTURE DAY. ALL swimmers should report to Central Penn at 2:00 pm for pictures. If you have a warm up jacket please bring it . Boosters will have extra warm up jackets for anyone who does not have one. HACC swimmers may leave once pictures are done (should be approx 3pm)- we are awaiting confirmation from HACC regarding practice Monday (HACC may be closed for the holiday) CP swimmers will have practice from 3:00-4:30.Other items:
- ALL physical paperwork should have been turned into the school office
- All fundraising letters (or a check for the $50 letter buy out) should have been turned into the booster box in Coach Kesler’s room 140.
- Swimmers will be notified by Friday if they have any outstanding paperwork
- The spirit wear / Uniform store will open again on Monday the 19th for last minute uniform or spirit wear ordersPlease let me know if you have any questions.Kathy ConwayCD Swim Boosters