Parent Meeting for all new and returning members.
Thursday October 15, 2015 or Wednesday October 21, 2015 (please choose one date to attend-the same information will be shared at both meetings.)
7:00-8:00 in the school cafeteria. Please enter the cafeteria doors located at the west side of the school.
Coach Kessler will speak of the program expectations and schedule. Boosters will share information on fundraising; uniform requirements, spirit wear, and volunteer opportunities. The last part of this meeting will be devoted to completing all necessary paperwork.
From the Coaches: Please spread the word and tell your swimmers, a meeting for athletes who intend to swim is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday October 14, after school. There will be an announcement at school for all interested participants.
Thank you for supporting the boosters in our efforts to support our swimmers and coaches! We look forward to a great season with you and your swimmers. GO RAMS!
Parent Meeting October 15 or Oct 21, 2015 at 7:00 in the cafeteria.
Message from the Coaches
*The following information will be necessary to complete your paperwork.
- Emergency contact information
- Medical insurance carrier and policy #
- Family physician name and number
- Swimmer’s clothing sizes including T-shirt, pants, and sweatshirt
- Swimmer’s choice Pullover or Zip-up sweatshirt?
- Swimmer’s sub choice
In an effort to make this process a little easier for you, the registration form is attached below and may be completed prior to the meeting. Copies will also be available at the meeting. Please understand the other paperwork is not available digitally and will only be available during one of the parent meetings. District policy will not permit your swimmer to begin practice without the completion of this paperwork.
Fundraising will be discussed during the meeting, however, for those who wish to “buyout”, your buyout is due at the parent meeting. Please make your $75.00 check payable to the CDHS Swim Boosters.
Please help us spread the word about our upcoming parent meeting.
Winter Sports Physical Dates announced.
Please be mindful of these requirements and the due dates. Swimmers will not be permitted to try-out for the team and/or practice without the completion of these physicals.
Below is the link for the sports physical section of the district website. Physicals will be offered in the main gym on Thursday Oct. 22nd after school.
- You will see choices for a 1st physical or a 2nd /3rd physical.
- Select the appropriate option
- Print the entire form
- Complete the entire form! If all portions are not completed and signed, the physical form will be returned, and your child will not be allowed to practice with the team until they receive clearance.
- Please note: In order to participate at the first team practice (try-out) in November you must return this form no later than November 4.
- Remember, you can have your own family physician perform the physical, but we must have the form completed by them. Also, if you are having trouble getting an appointment, you can usually just stop in one of the urgent care facilities and get the physical done there.
- Impact testing is scheduled for November 10 at 4:30 and must be completed by all freshmen that have not yet participated in a sport and those upperclassmen new to the school or have never played a sport at CD.
Kim Averill, President
Karen Bloom, Vice President
Sherry Leisher, Secretary
Randy Mellinger, Treasurer
Tentative 2015/2016 Swim Schedule: